The term "data" refers to all data related to Sowan users, including name, address, contact, and any other data that would identify the user. Also, the data related to user activities through the system and data associated with devices used to access the system.
Personal Data We Collect
- We collect data provided by the customer to register their account in the system, which includes (first name, last name, email, state selection, mobile number).
- We collect data you provide by filling out forms on the system, including information provided at registration, when publishing materials, or when requesting more services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the Sowan system.
- The data the user adds to their profile and the content they publish through the system.
- Customer's electronic payment data.
- The user grants us an unlimited and irrevocable license to use his personal information provided by him on the electronic registration form to provide services, renew it, or inform the user of matters relating to the provision of system services.
- The customer provides us with the content of messages, videos, photos, and comments through the system at his responsibility.
- The user provides us with the message content sent through the system to inquire about the range of the services or packages.
- We collect the data you provide to us to report comments or issues that violate the conditions and policies of the Sowan system.
- The customer provides us with a number and contact details, either through the system, email, or phone.
- We allow the user to communicate with the system, in which case the customer provides us with the following information (name, email, message subject, message content).
- We collect data provided to us while communicating with us to inquire about our services or address user issues with the system.
Automatically Collected Data
Sowan collects some user data, which does not identify the user or his contact data. And this data is automatically collected, which might include, for example, (connected device data, call time, duration, communication location, IP Address, visited pages, and user-targeted ad categories).
Sowan is using cookies technology, which is small files stored within the hard drive of your computer. When you visit specific web pages of our online system, cookies identify your browser through a unique and random number without disclosing any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your system experience and know which sections have the highest visit rate from our system.
Third-party or merchant terms and conditions may be applied to the user and are not under our control. Therefore, the user must see and approve these policies before benefiting from the services and products provided by third parties or traders.
Data Collection Purposes
- To register your account with the system so that you can use our various services and benefits.
- To enable you to add comments through the system.
- To document the contact info you have provided us, to verify you have hold of them.
- To provide you with the packages you request through the system or enable you to pay electronically through the system and recover funds under the terms of the agreement.
- To enable you to evaluate the services you get through the system.
- To enable you to contact us and provide responses to queries you have provided to us through the system.
- To customize content and ads for you through the system.
- To filter ads and products that we think interest you.
- We collect data for statistical purposes and the internal work of the system.
- We collect data for law enforcement purposes or following public authority decisions.
- We disclose your data to our system partners, employees, and customer service providers to implement Sowan services.
- We disclose your data to comply with the provisions of law and follow the judicial rulings and decisions of the authorities in the Kingdom.
- We disclose your data to implement our terms and conditions and any other agreement between you and the system.
- We may disclose your data to those who share the service providers as e-payment providers to verify the validity of these operations.
We store all your data on fully protected and secure servers to protect your data from hacking or piracy. Storing your data may require a transfer outside Saudi Arabia if the system uses an external hosting service provider. Hence, you authorize us to deal with others about your data and transfer and store it on the servers we use.
You know that the Internet is not 100% safe and secure, so our databases may be compromised despite having proper data protection measures. And out of respect for your rights to protect your data, we will notify you within three days of the time we learn of the breach.
You can contact us at: